Sunday 14 December 2008

Pearly whites biting into decadence.
Rose cream all over my nose.
Demolishing every crumb
and devouring every layer.
I kept the rose petal off the top.


On Wednesday, I went to London Town with my love. He bought me this rose-framboise saint honoré. I gave him a box of homemade mince pies. We went to the theatre, darling, and I wore my new flowery skirt with all the frills. I now have designs on Paris. I want to go in the Winter and wrap up warm in wooly tights over my frilly skirt, and a warm cardigan over a waistcoat and vest top. I want to see all the sights and eat lots of beautiful cream cakes. I will conquer Paris in my pixie boots and gloves, with my camera in hand.

I ventured outside earlier for the first time in what seems forever as I have not been very well. The world on a Winter afternoon is so enthralling and beautiful. The dark silhouette of a tree against the almost-night sky. The rows of houses with their windows lit up with Christmas trees. I simply cannot wait to go home.

This Christmas I am wishing for "The Milk Eyed Mender" LP, lots of polaroid and 120 film, a teacup and saucer,"Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" CD, Paul & Joe make-up, "Little Women" DVD, cocoa body butter, ribbons, a wooly hat, Charbonnel & Walker pink champagne truffles, a Diana F+, "The Little White Bird", a thermos, a waistcoat, glitter, watercolours, a new moleskine, a nice copy of "The Wind in the Willows", and some sugar mice. Not all of these though. I am not greedy!

I hope all of you out there get what you are wishing for this Christmas.


P.S. I have been fairy tagged by the wonderful Rosie Posie Rosie, but I will have to wait a wee while as I am writing horrible essays this week.

4 smiles:

Ailin said...

oh how delicious!

Sounds like a good plan for paris!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Darcy rules!

In every incarnation :)

Good luck with the essays x

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged :)
x

Lenore said...

This is the first time that I read your blog and it's beautiful...it makes me want to stay a child forever (which i think i'll do) I am now following your blog.

please take a look at my blog 'cause no one seems to be reading it :(