Sunday 7 December 2008

At fairy parties they eat cream topped off with many coloured sugary sweet sprinkles. Strawberries too.



They can sometimes be rather decadent and pop open a bottle of Krug. Or cocktails tasting like marzipan. They drink it out of acorns. They dance and dance the night away and descend into new sparkly realms in all their revelry.

When the moon shines they all pause and stare in wonder for it is so very beautiful. Then dots of white fall from the sky. The first snow. They flit up high, riding on snowflakes. And we stare in wonder for it is so very beautiful.

11 smiles:

Rosie said...

this post is so lovely!! how very sweet :) how i love snow, and marzipan, and fairies, and wish for a cup like an acorn...

that picture looks just scrumptious and made me so very hungry for sweet things!!

thank you for your lovely, lovely comment.

good luck with your deadlines!! i dont think they shuld be allowed so close to christmas!! but never mind...

take care
x

erin meagan said...

this is so lovely, and now i definetely want to have a fairy party.

Rosie said...

i have tagged you my dear :)

x

Anonymous said...

Such decadent confectionary!

Anonymous said...

P.S I just spied that I am linked on your blog....

How lovely!

Thank you! x

Rosie said...

thank you ever so much for your lovely compliments- im glad you liked the tag!! You may have a very teeny blog at the moment, but it is so very lovely :)

im sorry you dont get to go home for a while, i hope that the time flys by for you!! Before you know it, you'll be home, enjoying christmas time with family :)

take care!!
x

Unknown said...

Well hello there! I think I might've found me an Alice!

Ailin said...

your words take me to a magical place.....

and now i want to go to a fairy party and drink cocktails in acorns and stare at the moon.

erin meagan said...

I'm still LOVING your blog! Check out my blog for a surprise for you! :)

Maddie M. said...

Hello there! I saw Rosie Posie Rosie tagged you for my project Secret Fairy Wishes and I just wanted to let you know that I changed the rules a little bit because I made a seperate blog just for the project! Here ya go! Hope you get this before you complete the tag...

"Rules:
Make a bunch of secret fairy wishes, hopes, desires, or bits of advice and scatter them somewhere magical...
Take lots of pictures and/or video and post it to your blog, telling us all about your fun.
Tag at LEAST 3 other bloggers.
Go to secretfairywishes.blogspot.com and comment to tell us you did it! We'll feature you and you could earn a prize!
Put this lovely banner in your sidebar!
**Note: You don't have to be tagged to participate, but you do have to tag others if you participate and you must participate if you're tagged!
HAVE FUN WISHING!"

-Sprinkle

Charlotte said...

i wish for an acorn cup and fairy friendships and snowflakes upon my ground.

please always remember... if you catch a snowflake in the palm of your hand you must make a wish.

i wish for snow so very much. i do hope my kent has snow for cristmas time.
my auntie and my cousins are hosting a snow spell next monday time, i cannot wait.
i wish it will work.
xxx