Sunday 11 January 2009

Secret Fairy Wishes.

I made them. I did, I did.

I wished for nice glittery sweet things.

Flying by train is always a good way to fly.
On the foggiest of foggy days.
To Constable Country. The Dedham Vale.
It was not quite as beautiful as Mister J. Constable's paintings.
His visions were shrouded with a grey veil.

I wore my old wellington boots.
& I managed not to fall over in the mud.
I took my jar full of sequins & glitter
& my little paper wishes
& threw them into the river.


An inspirational project: http://secretfairywishes.blogspot.com/

The rest of my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wall-flower/sets/72157612442761644/

4 smiles:

Lenore said...

Wowww!!! its sooo lovely. You have such beautiful words!

xoxo

Maddie M. said...

Oh yay I'm so happy that you did the SFW project! You just made my day into a milkshake with a cherry on top... <333
I love it, it looks like something out of a dream...

Also, I got my photostrip taken at my local mall, but I know the Movie Theatres have them too... I'm guessing you aren't in the USA though, so I don't know... :(
Sorry dear!
Magical wishes, xoxo,
Sprinkle

Ailin said...

lovely. a train ride on a foggy day would be so magical.

Caroline Cakewise said...

Damien Rice, cakes and faerie glitter... everything I love! ^^ Hope you don't mind the link, your blog is just beautiful. xx