Monday 26 January 2009

My mind is quite elsewhere.

It's two and a half years in the future whizzing through Russia on a train. Or admiring old cathedrals and art in Europe. Purchasing cute things in Tokyo. Sleeping in a campervan by the beach in Australia & New Zealand. Dancing in the bright colours of Rio. The wind whipping through my hair on Route 66. Kissing my lover in various faraway locations.

However, my mind should be in Anglo Saxon England. Or American in the sixties.

Sometimes my mind just takes a holiday a few weeks in the future to Valentine's Day. Hershey's kisses, pink champagne truffles, "Love, Please" poetry, jewelery, hearts confetti, black & white kisses, cutting & sticking, dressed up dresses, hands in hands, skin on skin, sleepy eyes, sleeping beauty, his dreamy face.

I think I want to make a scrapbook. Of things that are dear to me. & things that are constantly flying through my head. I'd need the perfect blank book. To destroy & prettify.

1 smiles:

Lenore said...

This is soooo lovely and romantic. My mind is always going to different places. But then somehow, I remember that I'm still just where I started. And I have to wait till my mind goes to a new place.

ahhh...buying cute things in Tokyo!!! I love Japan and anything Japanese. I'll go...someday

I do love valentines day ((My Birthday is only 6 days before it))
the only problem is, I have no one to be with. No one to kiss and give chocolates to. Someday...I will.

i do love your blog!

xoxo