Monday 17 November 2008

I don’t know what you are trying to say. But I like it.
I’m hearing the words. I see your lips move.
The sound is flowing around me and through me. But it has not made its impact.
I could listen to you for hours. I guess it’s the vibrations.
The conviction that you speak with. Why can I not talk like that?
Your equals nod and agree. Or they don’t. They understand it on both levels.
But I? I catch it on a different wave.
A tiny white ceramic milk jug infinitely pouring over me. & I understand.
Your greatness.

2 smiles:

Charlotte said...

aw. yes almost famous. first i time i saw it. i bought the film the other day and it was only a couple of pounds. i have always wanted to see it.
it was so nice. and a cute ending. well sort of. with the boy i mean.

oh i cannot wait until your next post dearest. x

lovebirds&seahorses said...

i love love love the almost famous ending for "tangerine" by led zeppelin as dorris the bus goes over the horizon & everyone is where they should be & happy.

tangerine tangerine, living reflection from a dream.