Friday 28 November 2008

I bought a notebook to write a story in. The one that has been rattling around my head. It does not make sense. I do not know where it is going. I do not know where it is taking me. When walking along over damp pathways in my pixie coat, as my Pa calls it, watching the sky drizzle over the little city, I find it consumes me. Thoughts run around my brain like cheeky little imps distracting me from what is real. But I thank those little dears as I so love escaping with them. Girls walk together in teadresses and boots to go have tea and petits fours & confide their most secret wishes. Loves and passions are wished for. Some are doomed. Others are not. Adventures are always around the corner. As they should be.

2 smiles:

BlueRing said...

hello there fellow blogger. I just wanted to say that I love the style of your writing. It is very refreshing and different which is quite nice I must admit.

I shall also mention the wonderful background you have. I always look for some but do fail miserably. Might be because all the websites I find are not so good. meh

Oh and I love the postings before this, the poems, which are quite lovely and simply great.

~BlueRing

lovebirds&seahorses said...

Thank you so very much. :D

I found the background off a livejournal layout. I just took out the background html.

X